ACT Writing Workshops
Find out how to succeed on the writing portion of the ACT. Topics include how to read and evaluate the prompt; how to organize your thoughts; tips for writing quickly, clearly and effectively; and common mistakes and how to avoid them. Students will discuss strategies and complete test-related activities, including one full, timed writing test. Bring a notebook and pen, and come prepared to write!
2 hours; classes start at $55.
Check our schedule for dates, times and registration details.
Subscribe to our blog
- What Do the New Common App Prompts Really Mean? Part 2
- How to Parse the New Common App Prompts
- On Rejection: “I Was Suzy Weiss”
- On Being Unchosen by the College of One’s Choice
- Is AP English Paper a College Application Essay?
- College Search
- Colleges That Change Lives
- The ACT
- The Choice Blogs
- The College Board
- The Common Application
- Wow on Facebook
- Wow on Twitter