The College Essay Experience
Ten steps. Infinite possibilities.
The best way to improve your coaching skills.
We promise you’ll learn a ton!
Sign up early and save $100
Pay just $750 instead of $850 with coupon code CEE100
- Private, one-on-one coaching as you write your essay.
- Insight into how to improve your existing process or build a new one.
- Six weeks of access to Wow Online – College Essay, our 10-step process.
- Group coaching session with Wow’s founders, Susan and Kim, to wrap up the training.
- 12 email templates to use with your students ($600 value)
- 12 writing exercises to use with your students ($600 value)
- Group workshop curriculum ($300 value)
- Private consultation with Susan or Kim to discussion how to implement what you’ve learned ($150 value)
CEE is perfect for any schedule! Every year, the program fills up more quickly than the last. For the best choice of training dates, don’t delay! You’ll find this year’s dates below.
How Does It Work?
Check out this sample CEE schedule to get a sense of what you’ll be doing during your training.
There’s just one meeting with your coach. Everything else happens via email. The training wraps up with a final webinar, which is recorded for those who can’t attend live.
As soon as you sign up, you’ll select training dates. Click the links below to preview the day-to-day schedules. The best dates fill quickly, so don’t delay!
What Your Colleagues Say
“Wow’s process simply works. No shortcuts, no bells and whistles, but rather a structured, creative process developed by working writers who believe every student has a story to tell.” (Amy McVeigh)
“The most valuable part of the training was writing the essay. Now I can tell parents and students: ‘I have been through this. I know how it feels.’ (Robyn Spoon)
“At first, essays were the thing I worried about most. It wasn’t until the Wow training that it all clicked. I feel like a burden has been lifted.” (Faith Stewart)