Custom essay plans for one or more schools
- Support for every essay, from brainstorming ideas through multiple drafts and final review.
- A private writing coach who will help you build on your strengths and demonstrate your best qualities.
- A detailed plan for completing all of your essays in plenty of time. (While the number of essays varies by school, our students write an average of 10-15 essays for 4-5 schools.)
- Video meetings with your coach to discuss your essays and choose effective topics.
- Multiple reviews of your essays for content, structure and polish.
- Customized writing exercises to address your unique needs.
- Final review by Wow’s professional proofreader.
- Help with Activity lists, Additional Information sections, school-related scholarships, etc. If it involves writing, it’s covered.
- 1 School ($2500)
- 4 Schools ($7500)
- 6 Schools ($10,000)
- Work directly with Wow’s founders (premium pricing, extremely limited availability)
Reserve a spot with a Wow coach
If you’d like to work with a Wow coach, please complete this student information form, and we’ll get back to you within three business days. If you’re not sure, let’s talk! Book a call, and we can discuss your needs.
Why a Gifted Student Who Never Needs Help Hired Wow
Sophie is not the kind of student who needs help.
She taught herself BC Calculus when it wasn’t offered at her high school. She tutored classmates in advanced chemistry and physics. When it was time to apply to college, Sophie did the research and picked her own schools. Along the way, she signed up for Wow’s free College Essay 101 class and read our book cover to cover.
Imagine her surprise when she sat down to write her essays and still felt stumped. Effective essays could only strengthen her application, and she felt like the ones she was writing didn’t represent her strengths.
Fortunately, Sophie was insightful enough to know she needed help this time.
That’s when she called and asked to work with a Wow coach. We got her back on track, guiding her through our process with a plan, simple instructions, and a schedule to tackle all of the writing tasks for four highly selective schools.
Her mom was delighted, too.
“You are truly a magician! Her essays are amazing.”