We work well with counselors and consultants because we all care about the same thing: helping students get into the schools of their dreams. We focus exclusively on the essay – you’re already an expert on the rest of the admission process. We’re writers, teachers and problem-solvers; we’ll work with you to find the right solutions for you and your students. Tell us what you need. We’ll figure out how to get there.
NACAC Session Resources
Apply what you learned during our NACAC session. The 25-page resource packet includes:
- An overview of Wow’s ten-step process
- Student-centered brainstorm guidelines
- Essay review guidelines
- Sample prework questions for Rice University
Get copies of our books for yourself, colleagues, students and families.
How to Write an Effective College Application Essay: The Inside Scoop for Counselors
How to Write an Effective College Application Essay: The Inside Scoop for Students
The College Essay Experience
- Experience the Wow Method from the inside out.
- Complete a Common App essay in 3 weeks, guided by a Wow coach, using our online system.
- Gain insight into how to improve your existing process or build a new one.
- Choose your next steps: Adopt some of our writing exercises (included), use some of our email templates (included) or learn the full Wow Method, our ten step process.
CEE fills up quickly. Don’t miss out for 2022!
Free Pro Chats
- Join Wow CEO Susan Knoppow for a FREE 30-minute webinar, just for professionals.
- Get answers to your questions and tips to help you support students and families.
- We meet one Wednesday a month, 1-1:30 p.m. Eastern. Join us live or listen to the recording.
- Topics include essay reviews, managing parent expectations, helping students who think they have nothing to write, addressing sensitive and controversial topics… You name it, we’ve covered it!