Get Started – Free
To stand out in a college essay, you need to write something meaningful that highlights a positive trait and personalizes the application. But it can be hard to write about yourself, especially when the stakes for college admission seem so high. Join us for a FREE 1-hour webinar to learn how to get started. These sessions are available February through October. Sign up here
The Inside Scoop
We’ve written the only guide you’ll need to help you write an effective application essay. Forget the gimmicks and shortcuts. Get it done right, the Wow way. Find out how! Read the book
Single Essay Plan (1 essay)
- Support while writing 1 essay. Choose the Common App personal statement, a supplemental essay, or any other essay of any length.
- Video meeting with your coach to discuss your essay and choose an effective topic.
- Multiple reviews of your essay for content, structure and polish.
- Customized writing exercises to address your unique needs.
- Final review by Wow’s professional proofreader.
Custom Essay Plan (4 schools)
- Support for every essay for up to 4 schools: from brainstorming ideas through multiple drafts and final review.
- A private writing coach who will help you build on your strengths and demonstrate your best qualities.
- A detailed plan for completing all of your essays in plenty of time. (While the number of essays varies by school, our students write an average of 10-15 essays for 4-5 schools.)
Premium Essay Plan (4 schools)
- Everything in the Custom plan, plus …
- Work with one of Wow’s founders, Kim Lifton or Susan Knoppow.
- Very limited availability.
Bonuses for Custom and Premium Students:
- Common App personal statement (FREE)
- Common App Activities section (FREE)
- Any additional writing tasks: Honors essays, Common App Additional Information section, etc. (FREE)