At first, essays were the thing I worried about most. It wasn’t until the Wow training that it all clicked. I feel like a burden has been lifted.
Faith Stewart, Bellingham, Washington
Wow’s process simply works. No shortcuts, no bells and whistles, but rather a structured, creative process developed by working writers who believe every student has a story to tell. Just as important, they respect my relationship with my clients.
Amy McVeigh, Zionsville, Indiana
Learning from Wow has transformed the way I work with students on college essays.
Jenny Umhofer, Pasadena, California
The Wow Method makes so much sense; it captures the most important parts of the essay in a digestible way. Students really get it.
Robyn Komar, Alexandria, Virginia
The most valuable part of the training was writing the essay. Now I can tell parents and students: “I have been through this. I know how it feels.”
Robyn Spoon, Columbus, Indiana
The College Essay Experience
- Experience the Wow Method from the inside out.
- Complete a Common App essay in 3 weeks, guided by a Wow coach, using our online system.
- Gain insight into how to improve your existing process or build a new one.
- Choose your next steps: Adopt some of our writing exercises (included), use some of our email templates (included) or learn the full Wow Method, our ten step process (additional training required).
We filled up quickly in 2021. Don’t miss out for 2022!
Free Pro Chats
- Join Wow CEO Susan Knoppow for a FREE 30-minute webinar, just for professionals.
- Get answers to your questions and tips to help you support students and families.
- We meet one Wednesday a month, 1-1:30 p.m. Eastern. Choose the session you prefer, then join us live or listen to the recording.
- Topics include essay reviews, managing parent expectations, helping students who think they have nothing to write, addressing sensitive and controversial topics… You name it, we’ve covered it!